- 1/2 Kg (500gm) prawns (de-skined and cleaned)
- 15 Crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 Big Chopped Onions
- Tamarind pulp 1/2 cup (2 Big table spoon)
- 1/2 tbl spoon turmeric powder
- 2 tbl spoon Red chilli powder
- Salt for taste
- 1-2 tbl spoon Oil (coconut oil)
- In a pan heat 3 tbl spoon oil, add crushed garlic cloves, chopped onions and fry them until it truns light brown in colour.
- Now add the cleaned prawns, add 1/2 cup water and cook for 5 mintues.
- Now add 1/2 cup tamarind pulp, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cook until the gravy turns little think in consistency like pickle.
- Add water to adjust the consistency if required.