- Jack Fruit (deseeded, 10 pieces)
- 1 spoon jaggery powder
- 4 spoon medium rava
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- In a mixi jar add deseeded 10 pieces of jack fruit and 1 spoon jaggery powder and grind to fine paste without adding water.
- Add 4 spoon medium rava, very little salt, 1/2 cup grated coconut and mix well with your hands.
- Heat a tawa, add little oil or ghee and then spread the batter to make a bit thick bhakri.
- Add ghee on top and fry till it becomes crispy red on both sides.
- Serve it hot with ghee and enjoy this summer!!!
Add very little salt carefully, as adding more salt could spoil the taste of the dish.