- One bunch of Palak/Spinach, Wheat Flour (as required), Cumin Seeds 1 tea spn, Oil 1 tea spn, Sugar 1 tea spn, Salt as per taste, Ghee
- To cook spinach/palak, boil it in a small cup of water for 5 minutes on high flame.
- once it is cooked, switch off the flame and allow it to cool
- When it cools down mash it a little bit with hands
- Now add Jeera/Cumin seeds, sugar, salt and oil to it and again mix every thing well.
- Next add wheat flour as required and kneed the dough
- Close the lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Make equal size balls of the dough and roll in round shape.
- Heat tawa and fry the paratha from both sides with some ghee.
- With given measurement here, we can prepare 6 parathas/chapatis.
- Do not add more water while cooking spinach/palak as spinach itself leaves water when cooked.
- This paratha if served hot with ghee or chutney is very tasty and yummy and kids will love it. For kids who do not eat palak we can prepare this chapati/paratha and serve them. They will enjoy this dish.