- Cooked Maddi
- 1/2 Cup Grated coconut
- Green Chilli or Red chilli (2-3)
- Small Piece Tamarind
- Salt to taste (rock salt)
- Clean the Taro roots/Maddi, peal outer skin and slice into small pieces and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- cut 2-3 green chillies, add 1/2 cup grated coconut, hing/asafoetida, small piece tamarind, salt to taste and cooked maddi and mash it properly.
- Instead of green chilli you can also use red chilli, but just fry directly on the gas one by one directly before using them. This way you can prepare 2 versions of this recipe.