1/4 kg king mackerel fish pieces,
Chilli powder 1 table spoon,
turmeric powder 1/2 tea spn,
tamarind pulp 1/2 cup,
Rice flour 1 table spoon,
Sooji/Rava 1 table spoon,
salt as per taste,
Oil for frying.
masala to apply to fish
* In a bowl add tamarind pulp,salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well
* Combine rava and rice flour.
* Apply the prepered masala to the fish.
* Keep this fish for marination for about 10 minutes.
* After 10 minutes dip the marinated fish into the rice & sooji mixture.
* Heat a pan and put some oil on it.
* Next keep the fish on it one by one.
* Put some more oil on top of the fish as well.
* Fry the fish to golden brown from both the sides.
* Keep the gas flame to mideum.
Instead of temarind we can also use lemon juice or vinegar.
Do not burn or over cook the fish as it will loose its natural juice and will not taste good.