- 1 musk melon (chibbad), One big cup grated coconut, One big cup Jaggery, Cardamom 4-5, 2-3 tbl spn Poha (Flattened Rice)
* Peel the outer skin of musk melon and remove the inner seeds and cut into small pieces.
* In a mixi jar, grind the grated coconut into fine paste to prepare the coconut milk.
* Make the powder of 4-5 cardamom
* In a bowl mix coconut milk and jaggery and mix well until the jaggery completely dissolves in the coconut milk.
* Now add cardamom powder and mix well again.
* Now add the cut musk melon pieces and mix well again.
* When you want to serve this dish add 2-3 tbl spn poha and mix it well and serve it.
* Instead of coconut milk, you can use milk as well.