Capsicum 1/2 kg, Grated coconut 1 cup, red chilly powder 1 tea spoon, turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon, garam masala powder 1/2 tea spn, jaggery 1 tea spoon, amchur powder 1/2 tea spoon, oil 1 table spoon and salt
- Wash the capsicum and give a slit on top with a sharp knife
- Remove the seeds and keep the capsicum aside
- For filling take a big bowl and add grated coconut, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, jaggery, amchur powder and salt.
- Mix well using hand.
- Fill this mixture into the capsicum
- Heat oil in a pan and keep all the stuffed capsicum one by one into the pan.
- sprinkle some salt on top of capsicum
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After every 5 minutes open the lid and turn capsicum on the other side.
- Cook from all sides to get golden brown colour.
- Instead of amchur powder we can also use tamarind pulp
- Adjust the jaggery and chilli powder according to your taste.