`Pienapple 1/2 Kg, 1 cup grapes, 1 mango, 1 orange, Grated coconut 1 cup, Grated Jaggery 1/2 Cup, Dry Red Chillies 4-5, Mustard Seeds 2 Tea Spoon, Salt
- Clean and Cut the pineapple into small pieces. Similarly clean and cut grapes in to two halfs. Cut the mangoes in to big pieces.
- In a mixi Jar add the grated coconut, dry red chillies, 1/2 tea spoon mustard seeds, Jaggery as per sweetness required, salt, little water and prepare chutney.
- To this chutney add the cut fruits - pineapple, grapes, mango, orange and mix well. Here other than pineapple others are optional.
- For seasoning, heat 2 tea spoon oil. Once the oil is heated, add the remaining mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Put this seasoning in the sasam and mix it well again.
- Our Ananas and Ambya sasam with grapes and oranges is ready to be served.
- If you like mustard flavour then add more mustard seeds in the chutney during grinding.
- Quantity of Jaggery depends on the sweetness required. If fruits are bit sour then add more jaggery in the chutney to balance the dish.
- Mango, Grapes and Oranges are Optional fruits. They will enhance the taste of this dish.