Diced Mango (2-3), Jaggery (small cup), Urad Daal 1 tbl spn, Green Chillies 2-3, Mustard Seeds 2 tbl spn, Curry Leaves 10, Coconut Milk one cup (optional), Oil 3-4 tbl spn, Salt as per taste.
* Dice the Mangoes into small pieces
* Put all Diced Mango pieces in mixy jar and make fine paste. Keep few diced mango pieces to be added to the curry at the last.
* Now Heat Oil in a pan, when oil is heated add, mustard seeds
* Next put urad daal, Green Chillies, Curry leaves
* Now put the Mango Paste in this seasoning
* Mix the mango paste well with the seasoning and add the coconut milk (optional) which is added to enhance the taste of the dish.
* Now add Jaggery and Salt as per taste
* If required add some water to make the gravy thinner and mix it well and let it cook till it boils.
* Now add the remaining diced mango pieces which are not added in the mango paste, which we can eat along with the curry.
* After it boils switch off the flame and let it cool for some time.
* Our Ambya Humane is ready to be served.
Adding coconut milk is optional which will enhance the taste of the dish. This recipe goes well with poori or as a side dish with rice. Some people even eat this with rice :)